The website betterevents.io is an electronic website (hereinafter referred to the online store or website) created and operating by the company named AppSeed OÜ, having its registered office in Sepapaja 6, Tallinn 15551, Estonia with Registry code 14294465 and VAT number EE101989172 (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”).
The following terms and conditions shall apply for the use of the website/online store with the trademark betterevents.io, found at betterevents.io. Each user who enters and trades or uses the services of the website/online store (hereinafter referred to as the “visitor” and/or “user” and/or “customer” depending on whether he/she is limited to only visiting the store or places an order and sale of products and services) is deemed to agree and unconditionally accept the following terms herein without exceptions. If a user does not agree with these terms, then it is his/her responsibility to abstain from visiting, using the website as well as trading or using the services of the website/online store.
THE COMPANY retains the right to freely amend or revise the terms and conditions of use and transactions from the website/online store, whenever it deems necessary, and undertakes the obligation to inform the consumers for any change through the pages of the website/online store. Any contracts through the website/online store are drawn in Estonia.
Information & Products Provided
THE COMPANY is bound to the accuracy, truth and completeness of the information provided in the website/online store, in terms of the identity of the COMPANY and the transactions provided through the website/online store. The Company, acting in good faith, is not bound by electronic data entries made by mistake/inadvertently during the common experience and is entitled to correct them whenever deemed appropriate.
Intellectual property rights
The entire content of the website/online store, including distinctive titles, marks, images, graphics, photographs, designs, texts etc. are the intellectual property of the COMPANY and are protected under the relevant provisions of the Estonian Law, the European Law and international conventions of intellectual property of third parties for which the COMPANY has obtained a license for its own exclusive needs and for the operation of the website/online store. The copy, transfer or creation of a derivative work based on the content or the misleading of the public regarding the actual provider of the website/online store is prohibited. The reproduction, republishing, uploading, announcement, dissemination, transmission or any other use of the content in any way or medium for commercial or other purposes is permitted only with the prior written consent of the COMPANY or any other copyright holder. The names, images, logos and distinctive marks listed and describing the website/online store with the trademark betterevents.io or the products or services of the COMPANY or third parties are assets of the COMPANY or third parties respectively, protected by the relevant trademark laws. Their use in the website/online store shall in no case provide a license or right of use by third parties.
The user/customer agrees and undertakes to use the services, information and data of the website/online store as provided by the law and based on the rules of good faith and transactional ethics. The user/customer is obliged not to use the website/online store with the trademark betterevents.io for: 1. dispatch, publication, sending via e-mail or transmission in other ways of any content which is illegal for any reason, causes illegal insult and damage to the COMPANY or to any third party who may infringe on the confidentiality or privacy of any person, 2.shipping, publishing, e-mailing or otherwise transmitting any content which offends users’ morals, social values, minority etc., 3. dispatch, publication, sending via e-mail or transmission in other ways of any content, which users do not have the right to transmit in accordance with the law or current agreements (such as internal information, property and confidential information obtained or disclosed as part of employment relationships or covered by confidentiality agreements), 4. dispatch, publication, sending via e-mail or transmission in other ways of any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other third party proprietary right of any kind, 5. dispatch, publication, sending via e-mail or transmission in other ways of any content, which contains software viruses or any other code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or equip any computer software or hardware, 6. Intentional or unintentional violation of applicable legislation or regulations, 7. Harassment of third parties in any way, 8. collection or storage or personal data regarding other users.
betterevents.io, under the terms and conditions set forth herein and all the applicable laws and regulations, grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferrable, personal, limited right of access, use and presentation of this website and its contents. This license does not constitute a transfer of title to the website and its components and is subject to the following restrictions: (1) you must keep all copies fo the website and its components, all copyrights and other proprietary notices and (2) you may not modify the website and its components in any way or reproduce or display them in public or distribute or otherwise use the website and its information for any public or commercial purposes, unless otherwise provided herein.
Links in the website betterevents.io
The links contained in the website/online store lead to pages of the store or in some cases lead the user to websites of third party providers, companies etc. These related websites are not under the control of the COMPANY and the COMPANY is not responsible for the contents of any such website or any link contained in a related website or any changes or updates to such websites. THE COMPANY is not responsible for internet broadcasts or any form of transaction received from any linked website. The COMPANY provides these links in the website/online store, only to facilitate the use of the website/online store, their use is not mandatory for the visitor/customer and the fact that they are included in the website/online store does not imply that the COMPANY approves or accepts their content.
THE COMPANY created this website with the sole purpose of serving its customers. betterevents.io is a simple and user-friendly website and has been designed to meet the specific needs of every user. In order to achieve the best service for you, it is important that you, our customer, understand that you must provide us with specific information regarding the processing to your order which is guaranteed by us.
The processing of personal data is performed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and any more specific national and European legislation for certain areas. The company has adapted to the GDPR framework.
The present Privacy Statement and the attached Terms and Conditions of Use of this website describe the method of data collection by the website betterevents.io, the use of this data from us and the terms and conditions of use of the present Website. The present Privacy Statement exclusively relates to your personal data, which you provide us during your online orders.
What is personal data?
Personal data is information that identifies you directly or indirectly. Indirectly means in conjunction with other information, such as your name, mailing address, email address and telephone number or a unique device identification number.
The information voluntarily given by the users of the above website are used by betterevents.io, in order for the users to have direct and substantial communication with the store, to get answers to specific questions posed and finally for their orders to be served and executed. The information collected by betterevents.io through the website aims to measure the number of visitors, determine the requirements of customers for more products and facilitate transactions with the company. betterevents.io does not distribute to any other organization or partner that is not connected to betterevents.io the email-addresses or any other information related to its users and customers, except to direct partners in the order service process.
Collection of information
betterevents.io has designed its website so that its users can visit it without having to reveal their identity unless they wish to. The visitors of our website are requested to provide us with their personal data only in case they want to order a product, to register on the website and/or to send an e-mail to betterevents.io.
Use of information
betterevents.io collects three types of information about users: (1) information that the user gives us during registration as a customer, (2) information that the user gives us when connecting via another platform (ios, android, Facebook, Google). When filling-in any order form on our website, you will be requested to fill-in your name, address, postal code, e-mail address, phone number, credit card details, payment method). In addition, you may be requested to give more specific information, such as shipping details of any order, invoicing details or details about the offer you have requested. The betterevents.io website uses the information you give us during the electronic dispatch of the form, in order to contact you regarding (1) confirmation and identification of the customer in any necessary case.
Access to Information
Every order processing requires the collection of personal data, for the delivery or reservation of an order. In addition, the use of a credit card, for the charge of which we need statutory documents to identify the rightful owner for the first time only is secured in all cases. Any supporting document and document certifying the identity of the customer remains strictly confidential and is only checked by the responsible department of betterevents.io. The submission of your personal data means that you consent that this data is used by the officers of betterevents.io for the reasons mentioned above. The betterevents.io website requires from its employees and the persons responsible for the maintenance of the website to provide its users-customers with the level of security referred to in the Privacy Statement. In no case can betterevents.io share your personal information with others without your prior consent, unless required by the law. Please note that under certain circumstances, the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data collected online without your prior consent are permitted or required by the law or a Court order (for example in case of a Court ruling).
Use of personal data
Legal obligations and legal representation
We may need to use and maintain personal data for legal and compliance reasons, such as preventing, detecting or investigating a crime, preventing loss, fraud or any other misuse of our services and information systems. We may also use your personal data for internal and external audit purposes, information security purposes or to protect or enforce our rights, privacy, security, our property or the property of other people.
Use of the original betterevents.io website (betterevents.io)
Cookies are divided into:
- Necessary Cookies.They allow the execution of core functions of the website, such as adding products to the cart, storing products to the cart, storing products to the wish list and facilitating electronic payment. Without these necessary cookies, the smooth operation of betterevents.io is directly affected, your personal browsing experience is limited and basic e-commerce functions malfunction.
- Functionality Cookies. These cookies remember your preferences while you are browsing on our website, so that we can suggest you the right products based on your needs, helping you to find what you are looking for must easier.
- Performance Cookies. Performance cookies collect information about how visitors use our website. They allow us to see which pages they visit the most, inform us if they face a problem while navigating etc. These cookies do not collect information that identifies the visitor, as this information is cumulative and therefore anonymous. They are only used to improve the operation of betterevents.io.
- Advertising cookies. These cookies are used to provide advertisements related to you and your interests. They are also used to send advertisements or offers that best meet your needs thus reducing unwanted and nonsensical advertising messages. They also help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
- Cookies Analytics. These cookies are a subset of Functionality Cookies and enable us to evaluate the effectiveness of the various functions of our website, constantly improving the experience we offer you.
You can set your Browser (chrome,firefox edge etc.) to notify you every time before a cookie is downloaded and you can decide to download or reject it. In this case, keep in mind that you may not be able to take full advantage of it.
betterevents.io may use the functions of Google Analytics for promotion advertisements (for example repetitive marketing, Google Display Network appearance reports etc.)
Third party advertisers and other companies with whom we work may use their own Cookies to collect information about your activities on our website. We do not control these Cookies.
Processing of children’s personal data
The company will not collect or process any personal data for children under 16 years old unless parental consent has been given, in accordance with the applicable local legislation. If we notice that a child’s personal data has been collected by mistake, we will delete this data without undue delay.
Processing of sensitive data
In some cases, we may process specific categories of personal data about you ("sensitive data"). Sensitive data are those personal data that reveals racial or ethnic origin, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs, participation in trade unions, genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of identifying a natural person, health or sexual life or sexual orientation. For example, we may process sensitive data that you have made public. We may also process sensitive data, as appropriate, to support, pursue or defend legal claims. We may also process your sensitive data if you have freely given your prior explicit and separate consent in a specific context for a specific purpose.
Correction, amendment or deletion of information
betterevents.io allows its users to correct, change, supplement or delete data and information submitted to betterevents.io. If you choose to delete information, betterevents.io will make all the necessary actions to delete this information from its files immediately. For the protection and safety of the user betterevents.io, we will try to make sure that the person who makes the changes is indeed the same person as the user. To access, change or delete your personal data, to report problems with the operation of the website or to ask any question contact betterevents.io via the website betterevents.io or via e-mail at [email protected]. Please note that we will do everything we can to protect your personal data, but the protection of your password on your website depends on you.
Your legal rights
As a data subject, you have specific legal rights regarding the personal data we collect from you. The Company will respect your rights and will adequately address your concerns.
The following list contains information about your legal rights arising from applicable data protection laws:
- Right of consent withdrawal: where the processing of personal data is based on your consent, you can withdraw this consent at any time.
- Right of correction: You can ask us to correct the personal data that concerns you. We make reasonable efforts to keep your personal data that we hold or control and your data is used on an ongoing, accurate complete, current and relevant basis, based on the most recent information available to us. You also have the ability to check and correct your personal data by logging in to your personal account at betterevents.io.
- Right of restriction: You can ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data, if:
- You question the accuracy of your personal data for the period we will need to verify the truth.
- The processing is unlawful and you request the restriction of processing instead of deletion of your personal data.
- We no longer need your personal data but you need them to support, exercise or defend legal claims or
- You have an objection about the processing for the period we verify whether our lawful interests take precedence over yours.
- Right of access: You may request information regarding personal data we hold about you, including information regarding the categories of privacy data that we hold or control, for whatever purpose they are used, where they were collected from, if not directly from you and to whom they have been notified, as appropriate.
- Right of deletion: You can ask us to delete your personal data where –personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or processed- you have the right to object to further processing of your personal data and exercise this right- processing is based on your consent, you can withdraw your consent and there is no legal basis for processing –your personal data has been processed illegally unless processing is necessary- to comply with a legal obligation, which requires elaboration by us- particularly for lawful obligations- to support, exercise or defend legal claims.
- Right of objection: You may object at any time to the processing of your personal data due to your particular situation, provided that the processing is not based on your consent but on our legitimate interest or those of third parties. In this case, we will not process your personal data anymore, unless we can prove compelling legal grounds and overriding interest in processing or supporting, exercising or defending legal claims. If you object to processing, please specify whether you wish to delete your personal data or limit processing by us.
- Right to file a complaint: In the event of an alleged breach of applicable privacy law, you may file a complaint with the data protection supervisor in your country of residence or where the alleged breach occurred.
- Timeframe: We will try to satisfy your request within 30 days. However, the timeframe may be extended for specific reasons related to the specific legal right or the complexity of your request.
- Limitation of access: In several cases, we may not be able to provide access to all or some of your personal data under applicable law. If we deny your request for access, we will inform you of the reason for this denial.
- Non-identification: In some cases, we may not be able to retrieve your personal information due to the identification you provide in your application. Two examples of personal data that we cannot search for when providing your name and e-mail address are:
- data collected through browser cookies.
- data collected through social media if you post a comment under a pseudonym which is not known to us.
- In such cases, where we cannot identify you as the data subject, we are unable to comply with your request to enforce your legal rights as described in the present Article, unless you provide us with additional information enabling us to identify you.
- Exercise of your legal rights: In order to exercise your legal rights, please contact us in writing via e-mail. You may also contact our Data Protection Officer directly at [email protected].
Keeping your personal data
In general, we will delete the personal data we collect from you if it is no longer necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was originally collected. However, we may be required to store your personal information for a longer period of time due to legislative provisions. In addition, we will not delete all your personal data if you ask us not to contact you in the future. To this end, the Company maintains files that contain information regarding individuals who do not wish to be contacted in the future (for example group e-mails). We categorize your requests as consent for this storage of your personal data for the purposes of maintaining this file, unless otherwise requested by you.
Feel free to ask about data protection and any requests to exercise your legal rights to the data controller at [email protected]
Acceptance of the Privacy Protection Procedures applied by betterevents.io
If you use the present website, you accept and consent to this Privacy Statement, as well as to the terms and conditions of use of the website announced through it.