A complete ePosters solution for the organizer, author and attendees.
Submit, engage and share ePosters.
Comprehensive tracking and auditing.
A single pricing model for every size conference with a dedicated support team to update and manage all content, scheduling and detailed analytics.
- Revenue Generation: Optional Abstract/Poster submission fees provide an additional way to generate revenue.
- You are Backed: All the service and support to authors is provided by us. The whole process is taken care of for you.
- Real-time Analytics: From history and activity tracking to statistics about the usage and the engagement.
- Progress and Status Reports: The system logs the progress and provides reports with the number of the accepted/rejected abstracts, those which wait for a review etc.
- No Changes Needed: Introducing or migrating to our service will not move you away from your current event management system or even abstract management system.
- Citable/Sharable Poster: A poster can be shared or cited through the conference’s official website.
- “Open” Format: Author has plenty of options to use figures, video, images etc.
- Well-Guided Process: The short guides and simple interface make the submission easy and quick.
- From Electronic to Print: We maintain an archive of all print-ready high resolution assets so you can quickly send any content to any location, from paper to digital.
- Mobile First: Authors can edit every aspect of the poster on any device, from cell phones to tablets.
- Interest-focused: Easy for the attendees to explore their interests with online easily searchable material and personalized agendas they create.
- Engagement and Interaction: Multimedia and online access keep the attendees engaged.
- Anytime Access: During and/or after the event, all the poster information remains accessible on any device.
Ready to start your ePosters program for free?
No matter where you are, we are just seconds away. Support is available to you no matter the question (complex or simple).
Better Events allows customers unlimited use of the entire system, including users and administrators, multiple divisions, unlimited events and displays.
It does not matter if you are a mobile, Windows, Mac or Linux user, our ePosters work on any device.
No other solution allows you to build a repeatable and reusable digital experience in just a few clicks.
The submissions become part of the ePosters library in real time. The authors get an instant visual confirmation on their presentation. They could spot mistakes an resubmit.
A comprehensive and eye candy leaderboard is updated in real time. The most popular ePosters and Authors stand out.
Bring cutting-edge technology to your conference and grow out of paper posters.
Available in 3 presentation modes:
- Scheduled: ePosters are displayed according to the conference program at a specific date/time for a certain period of time.
- On-Demand: An ePoster can be brought up by the moderator or attendee using an intuitive user interface.
- Slideshow: In between the scheduled sessions or anytime during the event, ePosters rotate automatically every 5 minutes.
Learn some simple steps you can take to start your ePosters process.
After clarifying any of your questions and ensuring that we can provide the services that match your needs, we proceed to the following process:
We initialize the platform based on the data we have received from you.
Accounts are automatically created for the authors and they are notified immediately.
The submission process begins!
You monitor the process and receive notifications for important actions. The online library of the ePosters is updated in real time.
Are you ready to experience a new dimension for your ePosters program for free?
- Start for free with your own abstracts/ePosters and real audience
- Kick-off a fully functional ePosters submission process
- Monitor the submission progress, check the results, and communicate with the stakeholders
As soon as the ePoster submissions are successfully completed, our engagement is ready to become official.
Want to chat more about your event requirements? We are here to discuss how your event can take off.